COLOuRs ;

23 June 2007

Study BREAK!

After much slacking and looking around and reading, i finished chemistry >.< Although i am quite sure i will still fail chemistry because i don't think the info. got to my mind. Just came online to read blogs, blog and tadah back to my studying. I should not blame anyone because its the path i chose. I can be some game in charge @ Genting and earn like $1000 per month and be contented with it but i know i will not. I want that type of lifestyle but not that type of money.

I also forgot to mention i have 4 blue blacks. One on my left arm, one on my left leg and two on my right leg. The aftermath of genting's thrill rides but its worth it and it does not hurt >.< Its already saturday! I seriously can't believe it because like tomorrow, it would be like a week has passed since i went to genting and i am missing it like crazy. I want time to stop!

Good luck to everyone for the Mid years and do well! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home